UX Design / Front-End Development
Improve the quality of Al Jazerra Training Center programmes and services. Make the site responsive and refactor the codebase to include design patterns from their design language system.
- Deliver a website that will enhance reach, engagement, and revenue for training programmes, content, and services.
- Deliver quality website experience that will help audiences discover, register, and interact with the Training Center through digital platforms.
- Grow international customers of AJTC programmes and services.
- UI / UX Design
- Front-End Development
- QA / Testing
- Optimized page performance and load times
- Improved visual presentation, consistency, and user experience
- Increased registrations by 20%
- Mobile-first responsive design increased percentage of mobile user adoption
- Reduced bounce rate
I was an advocate for user-centered design as a corporate vision and supported UX consistency across the brand portfolio. I collaborated with product managers, designers, and engineering to create effective UI and UX solutions that supported business requirements.
For this project I created low-res wireframes, hi-res mock-ups and developed front-end prototypes. Once the prototypes passed QA and gained internal stakeholders approval I worked with the platforms team to implement the templates and modules into their content management system.
Wireframes - DesktopView InVision Project
Wireframes - MobileView InVision Project
Get Your FREE Website Audit Today!
We'd love to learn more about your business goals, and challenges.
Contact us for free website audit and consultation.