Drupal 8 UX Design and Front End Development
Adaptive Insights provides a web-based system for budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
Establish foundational, repeatable and scalable marketing programs that efficiently drive awareness and build the marketing funnel
Improve design and user experience
- Visually channel the brand positioning, strategy, and personality
- Create UX with the least amount of friction
- Reduce the amount of space/time between a visitor and their objectives (business objectives)
- Make our presence feel more human and alive
- Gathering requirements
- Scope Definition
- UI / UX design
- Front-End Development
- Project Management
- Improved demand generation, driving 30% more leads
- Reduced cost and dependency on external resources
- Consistent brand and user experience for company sites
- Custom Sketch UI kit. Improved UX review process
- Defined quality target and standards
- Developed solid foundation for migrating Drupal 7 sites to Drupal 8
Jabal brings a powerful blend of creative talent, strong technical chops, and a deep commitment to user experience to take ideas and projects from conception through to successful completion. He is always looking for ways to grow, learn, and expand his skills while also being a supporting teacher to others. He's very thoughtful and focuses on how best to add value to the business while delighting users.
Adaptive Insights is a customer-experience brand. Customer-centricity has been a through-line since the company’s founding. We needed to double-down on putting people (visitors, customers, partners) at the center.
Where customer experience shows up:
- Ability to listen to customers and integrate their POV in our products and thinking
- Intuitive, easy-to-use products
- Commitment to customers’ success and lengths we go to solve customer problems
- Belief in better future for your users, and our courage to do what’s necessary to get them there
Identified Personality Traits:
- Bold (Committed, confident, courageous, innovative, expert, visionary, respected)
- Optimistic (Motivating, continuous improvement, reliable, influential, positive)
- Helpful (Trustworthy, practical, accessible, reliable, caring, empathetic, warm)
How do we do this?
Go back to the fundamentals!
- Consistent Branding
- Clean, legible, and readable typography
- Engaging content that drives emotional experiences
- Consistent messaging, tone, and voice
- Clear visual hierarchy and layouts
- Better use of whitespace
- Defined UX and design guidelines
- Defined quality target for imagery and video
- User-first mindset
- Don’t underestimate and/or overwhelm our visitors
- Simplified, linear user journey/flow
- Conversational messaging
- Intuitive navigation and menus
- Color as a functional element
- Contextual conversion pages
Most effective landing pages can be broken down into modular design patterns
- Header - Logo and primary navigation
- Hero with bold claim - We are the best!
- Banner / Announcement
- Product features, capabilities and/or services
- Product differentiation with screenshots and short copy - Here’s why we’re the best!
- Analyst / Expert reports - Gartner, Forrester, BPM
- Customer quotes - Social Proof
- Newsletter / Sign up / Contact - Let's keep in touch.
- Footer - Hyperlink farm